BayWa is a global group with the core segments of agriculture, energy and construction as well as the development segment of innovation and digitization. As a global player, it develops leading solutions and valuable projects for the basic needs of food, energy and construction. The parent company, founded in 1923, is based in Munich. BayWa offers you jobs full of opportunities. You can make a difference here, in your home country and around the world.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner (m/f/d) for our organizational unit HR Business Partnership for the region of southern Bavaria based in Munich or southern Bavaria as soon as possible.
- Advising the management, executives and employees on all personnel-related issues with the aim of an intensive partnership and clear orientation to the business requirements
- Operational HR work from entry to exit in cooperation with the employee representatives, both for individual measures and in the context of overarching or structural issues and change processes
- Recruiting, applicant management, conducting job interviews and selection interviews, negotiating employment contracts within the framework of internal guidelines
- Participation in personnel development and its operational implementation in the support area
- Taking on project responsibility
- Business studies with a focus on HR or successfully completed commercial training with additional further training (personnel specialist, certified personnel officer)
- Several years of professional experience as an HR generalist or HR business partner, ideally in a collective bargaining/service company, is absolutely necessary
- Very good knowledge of labor and works constitution law as well as HR processes
- Professional and independent way of working, high social skills, very good organizational skills, results and solution-oriented work
- High communication skills and customer orientation, convincing and binding appearance as well as negotiating skills
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility
- Willingness to travel, fluent written and spoken German and English and IT fitness (MS Office, SAP HR)
In your job full of opportunities we offer you:
- A great induction in a great team
- A strong collegial spirit
- Financial grants, such as a childcare grant or a pension grant
- An extensive seminar program offers every employee the opportunity for further training
- Comprehensive health protection
- Diverse design options and space to work independently
- You can participate in the company’s success with an employee share program.
Does that sound like an exciting task for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application (max. 10 MB) including your salary expectations and possible starting date. You can also find more information at www.baywa.com/career . Patrick Tietz will be happy to answer any questions you may have: +49 / 89 / 9222 – 3820.
BayWa AG, applicant service,
reference number REF3569R,
Stahlgruberring 8, 81829 Munich
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.