Natixis in Portugal is fully integrated in the global organization of Natixis, a French multinational financial services firm specialized in Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Payments. As part of Groupe BPCE, Natixis counts nearly 16.000 employees across 38 countries.
Based in Porto, Natixis Centre of Expertise mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture worldwide, as a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
Counting with more than 1500 employees, Natixis in Portugal is the best combination of a “start-up mindset” with a large, solid structure. Its unique culture gives true meaning to a “beyond banking” personality: to be a real entrepreneur, self-challenging, ever striving to excel and go that extra mile.
We are looking for a HR Project Manager to join our Human Resources team, to support the ambitious growth plan of our Center of Expertise.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Discuss and review the project plan with Finance, Business Development and Operations, representing HR in Project meetings and Committees with the teams in EMEA, APAC and US.
- Collaborate with managers to identify and define the action in order to deliver the project needs in terms of sourcing of candidates and setup of new teams.
- Participation in the definition and implementation of sourcing and recruitment strategies to find the best candidates for the position
- Liaise with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and Admin teams to assure the compliance with the internal processes.
- Experience of minimum 2 years in a fast growth project environment, preferably in the areas of finance, services or IT;
- Experience in a global, multinational environment and setup, with a fact-based approach to projects.
- Consistent background in sourcing and recruitment is also valued.
- Good level of English – minimum B2 (mandatory);
- Knowledge of French would be highly valued;
- Willingness to learn and evolve;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural / distributed team.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It’s going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor’s office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.