Contemporary, relaxed, and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
You will maintain effective communication with the Shift Leader at all times and complete activities on the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in hotel plans by following all safety procedures while carrying out any tasks.
You will responsible to look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift and suggesting cost-saving ideas as and when possible, not limited to the Engineering Department. Your main focus will be maintaining the air conditioning units in the hotel.
- Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute.
- One year operating experience in a hotel engineering department.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Basic English communication
- Be patient
- Good team player
- good knowledge in this field
· This position available for Thai nationality
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.