The driving force behind a vibrant network of spas, MSpa International develops and manages unique spa concepts tailored for the Anantara Spa, AVANISPA, Mandara Spa, Aequalis, and Balance brands worldwide.
· To look after guest safety, and address any guest issues as quickly as possible, ensuring that they are completely happy with the work done.
· To complete activities on the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in hotel plans.
· To look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift.
· To clean all work areas after finishing the tasks properly.
· To follow all safety procedures while carrying out any tasks.
· To maintain effective communication with the Shift Leader at all times.
· To actively participate in the energy conservation programs of the Hotel.
· To utilize or recommend usage of all environmentally-friendly products in the work place.
· To suggest cost saving ideas as and when possible, not limited to the Engineering Department.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.