B-Yond develops AI-based network automation software, delivered via an open platform, enabling Telcos to embrace web scale operational models as they move to 5G and Edge Cloud.
What you will do…
- Provide strong knowledge of 3GPP standards including IMS and/or MCPTT core architecture and call flows
- Identify technical requirements based on business specifications and work with Vendor to design network architecture as per 3GPP specifications
- Support and lead project calls working with appropriate project personnel to resolve and document design issues
- Generate documentation such as Network Design Documents (NDRs), Lab Engineering plans (LEPs) and test plans
- Develop MCPTT interface documentation between different vendor systems
- Support development of TOLs for each software release and assist with validation of test results
- Review customer-provided detailed design documentation to ensure correct system configuration and operation
- Troubleshoot issues found in lab, First Field Application (FFA) and Production deployments
- Provide status updates to the Project team
The values we share…
- DREAM B-YOND. Forward-Thinking, Creative, Boldly Imaginative.
- Be AUTHENTIC. Transparent, Genuine, Self-Confident.
- DEBATE ANYONE. Fearlessly Vocal, Intellectually Stimulating, Thoughtfully Contrarian.
- B-UNSTOPPABLE. Resilient, Relentlessly Driven, Persistent.
- CARE to CREATE WISDOM. Non-judgmental, Thoughtful, Empowering.
The Skills and Background You Will Bring…
- Preferred Master of Science degree in computer science or engineering, electrical engineering or math
- 5+ years wireless experience and 3+ years network architecture and design.
- Working knowledge of IMS and/or MCPTT architecture and call flows
- Experience leading teams of technical architects across multiple disciplines to drive end-to-end solutions
- Strong analytical and communication skills with written and spoken English
- Ability to learn new technologies and open to changing technological direction as required by the team to lead new projects and initiatives
- Knowledge of test methodologies and test tools applicable to mobility
- Knowledge of automation framework development
- Proficient experience managing Linux
- Hands-on experience with the DRA platforms
- Knowledge of developing new Telco use cases leveraging AI/ML
- Prefer knowledge of VMware virtualization environment for network function virtualization
- Prefer knowledge of Cloud Technologies like Openstack, Network Cloud and Kubernetes
When applying for the job, take the opportunity to tell us in five sentences or less what makes you the best candidate for this position and for our company, and why B-Yond is a fit for you.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. B-Yond uses E-verify and third party background check services, including drug screening, as part of the hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.