Azena (formerly known as Security & Safety Things) is an innovative IoT start-up funded by Bosch. Our goal is to be the leading open platform and marketplace for smart security and safety solutions. The platform we offer is based on a camera operating system that empowers cameras from various manufacturers. It connects to our Application Store, where leading video analytics companies offer cutting-edge apps.
If you would like to be part of our team and become our next IoT hero, we cannot wait to hear from you!
We do not only provide a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, but also a company culture where everyone of our employees can make their mark and has room to grow. Our work environment is value driven, offers a lot of flexibility and is built on trust in each other. We combine the best of the corporate and the start-up world and enjoy what we do.
Visit our career page to learn more about our values, our perks and our culture here at Azena.
As an Inside Sales Manager, you play a key-role in maximizing our revenue by taking care of our internal and external Sales processes. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are the key contact person for our internal stakeholders and support them with process-related questions, reports, challenges, or other requirements
- You work closely with the Sales and Business Development Managers and act as an interface between the Sales and Marketing team
- You are responsible for internal reporting and drive the Sales and Business Development team with data-driven analysis and support them with administrative tasks (e.g. sales reports, lead qualification, assignment, and follow-up, CRM data quality…)
- You maintain contact with the sales and marketing colleagues and customer service in day-to-day business
- You work independently on smaller projects that help with strategic customer development
- You prepare customer appointments by creating customer presentations and quotations
- You use the CRM (Hubspot) to complete all relevant admin tasks and keep client records up to date
- You follow existing internal sales and marketing process and work on their continuous improvement
Who you are
- You are a team-player and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to support each other
- You are characterized as a motivated person with a strong customer- and service-orientation
- Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured
- You enjoy working on strategically important topics
What you bring
- Experience in Sales back-office and internal Sales
- Distinctive communication and negotiation skills with the ability to convey complex messages convincingly – in written, oral and presentation format
- An independent and conceptual working-style
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and are confident in using MS Office programs, especially PowerPoint
- Experience with various CRM’s (HubSpot, Sales Force)
- Experience in a dynamic environment and in selling new solutions is a plus
- Fluency in German and English
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact – Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds – Enjoy the benefits of a dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters – Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture – we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable – We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself – Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Last but not least: Munich is regularly voted the city with the highest quality of living — and our office is right in the center close to Marienplatz
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.