Our team is growing, and we’re looking for people who’ve got what it takes to succeed and enable success in a fast-paced startup.
The mission is simple. Financial empowerment for every Canadian, with smart apps that transform the way we send, spend, save, and invest.
While our current focus is on the send side of things, with a P2P payments app that’s faster, simpler, and more streamlined than Canada’s current e-transfer players, the longer term vision stretches far beyond the P2P space. We’re really here to transform Canadians’ relationship with all-things-money.
Here’s how you might fit into the mission:
- Build end-to-end features of the app: networking, persistence, business logic, and UI
- Craft durable, well-tested code with a commitment to product quality
- Closely measure impact of your engineering work on our products performance
- Partner with other mobile and backend engineers on delivering remarkable solutions within an agile Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment system.
- Collaborate with product and design stakeholders on delivering a customer-focused product experience
- 3+ years of professional experience building on iOS with expertise in Swift and Objective-C.
- A track-record of building scalable solutions that successfully stand at the intersection of tech x business x customer experience.
Here’s what you’re likely to be described as by the people you work with:
Organized. Methodical. Analytical. Creative. Problem-solver. Fun. Team-player.
Bonus: If you’ve worked with a challenger bank and/or fintech company.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.