Website BERBUS ALLIANCE
As an independent and interdisciplinary group of companies, BERBUS ALLIANCE has been developing new business areas since 1993. With more than 1200 employees in more than 30 companies, we are your competent contact for innovative and high-quality services and products.
You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining telecommunications technology and networks. You will also configure IT systems and find new tools, solutions and ways together with and for colleagues and customers.
The position is to be filled full-time or part-time from Monday to Friday.
- Degree or relevant professional experience in the field of IT / IT / telecommunications technology / system administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, mySQL and Amazon Web Services
- Structured, conscientious and independent way of working
- No boring IT administration: Realizing your own ideas
- Employer-funded pension
- Friendly working hours with our flextime system
- A workplace in a villa with a garden and access including a walkway to the Dahme
- Free membership at McFit
- Invitations to company parties and exclusive BERBUS benefits
- Teamwork with a focus on one’s own competencies
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.