As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support Visa as a VisaNet Transaction Quality Associate, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
As a member of Visa Operations Command Center, the VisaNet Transaction Quality Associate’s primary responsibility is managing and responding to Transaction and Managed Network events that may result in impaired connectivity to our clients.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Act as a key point of contact for Client Transactional queries.
- Use various monitoring and analytical tools to proactively and reactively detect and resolve issues.
- Work with internal support teams and vendors to resolve issues affecting our clients.
- Fully and accurately document incident details using the incident and reporting tools.
- Accurately report incident information internally to colleagues and management.
- Remains calm under pressure during critical situations.
- Provide timely escalation during critical situations.
- Provide support to clients to agreed standards of efficiency and quality.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Adhere strictly to documented processes.
What we’re after…
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and individually (self-starter).
- Accepts responsibility for own workload management and escalates / seeks advice & guidance where required.
- Robust analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to make decisions based upon information available, present recommendations and deal with moderate challenges.
- Builds, develops and maintains effective relationships with stakeholders including other areas of the company to ensure incidents and queries are resolved to client expectations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Takes ownership through to incident resolution.
- Assesses urgency of incident, completes analysis and applies sound logic and problem solving techniques.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Previous IT Operations/Service Desk experience desirable, but not essential as training will be given.
- Passion for client service – experience of working in a client-focused environment desirable, but not essential.
- Client focused ethos with the ability to interact across all management levels.
- MS Office suite familiarity desirable, but not essential.
- PC literate (general user level).
- Appetite for learning – ability to grasp and understand information and systems quickly using a variety of resources.
- Analytical, resourceful and persistent problem solver.
- Comfortable with working a 12 hour 24×365 shift pattern.
- Applies high attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.