Founded in 2001, family owned and operated AireSpring is a leading Provider of Cloud Communications, Managed Connectivity and Managed Security which has earned its stellar reputation by taking service and support to the next level, delivering an award-winning customer experience that far exceeds the industry standards. AireSpring has delivered 20 years of outstanding service to its rapidly rising base of national and global customers, while growing organically and remaining debt free.
As the trusted provider to over 22,000 enterprise locations worldwide, our mission is to help our clients connect and communicate easily. We aim to delight our customers and partners by providing personalized, outstanding service.
We have received more than 100 coveted industry awards including “Product of the Year- SD-WAN and UCaaS”, “Excellence in Customer Service”, “Unified Communications Excellence”, “Best in Show,” “Best Telecom Deal” and “Top Channel Program”.
Jr. IT Quality Assurance(QA) Tester Job Description:
We are looking for a results-driven Software Tester to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability.
The Software Tester will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the design team. You may also interact with clients in order to understand the requirements of the product.
To be successful as a Software Tester, you should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. Ultimately, the Software Tester should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
• Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
• Executing tests on software usability.
• Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
• Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
• Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
• Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
Jr. IT Quality Assurance(QA) Tester Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Passionate and willing to learn IT Testing methodologies
• Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
• Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
This is a remote position
Must have 2 plus years experience
Speak excellent English
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.