Website BOSCH GROUP
Would you like to turn your ideas into useful and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you can improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Service Solutions Magdeburg GmbH in Berlin is looking forward to receiving your application!
- Take responsibility: You work in 1st level support and work on technical and application-specific questions.
- Structured assessment: You identify problems, analyze errors and help solve problems by phone, email, etc.
- Reliable implementation: Receipt and documentation of orders, inquiries, malfunctions and problems as well as documentation and preparation of solutions.
- Personality: communicative, reliable, helpful and customer-oriented
- Working method: independent, structured, analytical, customer, service and solution-oriented
- Experience and know-how: You have good general IT knowledge, think across departments within the framework of IT service management and can handle common standard software products (Microsoft Office or Acrobat) and operating systems.
- Flexibility: shift availability (24/7)
- Languages: very good written and spoken German in combination with a good command of English
- Training: technical training or commercial training or comparable
- Security and longevity under good working conditions in a pleasant, international environment
- Flexible working time models and a regulated shift system (24/7)
- Excellent opportunities for advancement through internal development
- Diverse training opportunities within and outside of working hours
- Comprehensive company health management including a company doctor and company social counselling, such as fruit days, flu vaccination, smoking cessation courses and much more
- Company pension scheme as part of gross salary conversion
- Urban environment and the opportunity to get a discounted job ticket
- Very good accessibility by public transport
- Free drinks, water and coffee
- Employee discounts and events, e.g. summer party, company relay race and much more
Contact HR department +49 30 32788-279
Contact person: Mr Olcay Duran and Mrs Sarah Krupa
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.