As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second.
The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace.
We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa Corporate IT (CIT) group has embarked on a major transformation journey. We are transforming ourselves into a true engineering organization where we put customer experience first.
With this in mind, we are consolidating our Level 1 support teams across Corporate IT into a single organization and rethinking the way we provide Level 1 support to all end users.
As a member of the End Users Systems support team, the IT Service Desk Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations, people management and escalation management.
Reports to: IT Service Desk Director
- Effectively carry out staff management which includes (but not limited to) recruitment, training, mentoring, target setting, engagement, and performance assessment.
- Conducts coaching sessions with each team member to discuss contact quality reviews and individual performance scorecard
- Monitors the quality of live and non-live contacts for each team member
- Prepares and conducts monthly and yearly performance reviews on each team member using the individual performance scorecard
- Analyzes regular performance reports and take actions to ensure desired behaviors from team members
- Handles escalations from dissatisfied customers and proactively reports such instances to the Service Desk Director and Sr. Director
- Conducts team huddles and events to ensure high levels of team motivation as well as to communicate key updates
- Develops training and performance improvement plans for team members
- Proposes innovation and improvements to current processes/procedures/tools to the Training, Process & Tools Lead
- Facilitate regular service review meetings to discuss team performance – successes, opportunities, and action plans to address gaps identified.
- Perform regular reviews of Help Desk Standard Operating Procedures to ensure that processes are updated, usable and well-defined.
- Review historical live contact volumes and create monthly forecast and scheduling.
- Proper and accurate logging of problem records and consistent follow through with support group owners of problem tickets until closure.
- Helps instill a fun working environment by proposing gamification initiatives to the Service Desk Director
- Position may be required to work various time zones, in support of 24x7x365 support requirements
• Strong people management and performance management skills
• Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service and handle escalations
• Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors, peers and management via multiple communication channels
• Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
• Troubleshooting knowledge for Microsoft Windows 7 / 10, Mac, Mobile Devices (Android & iOS), Microsoft Office applications suite, Office365, MS Exchange, Outlook, local and LAN printers, Wi-Fi, VPN, Internet Connectivity, Communication tools (MS Teams, Webex, etc.)
• Work experience with Microsoft Active Directory Users and Groups Management
• An understanding of basic network management (TCP/IP, Wireless, DNS, DHCP) including administration of various kinds of network devices
• Experience using remote support tools e.g. Remote Desktop, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Bomgar, etc.
• Minimum 6 years of work experience in IT Service Desk environment with at least 3 years as a team lead.
• Completed at least two years of College education or equivalent IT / technical training
• CompTIA A+ or Microsoft Professional Certification a plus, Leadership training a must
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.