Website SLEEP COUNTRY
At Sleep Country Canada/Dormez-vous? we are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a better night’s sleep.
The IT Support Analyst will provide application and hardware support for user-based information systems, and business environments. The incumbent is charged with solving complex technical issues.
The incumbent is required to proactively manage and document IT support procedures. The individual will be responsible for the evaluation of new technologies to improve user services and end-user computing services while maintaining all networked systems, policies, security, and procedures.
This requires the necessary knowledge and skills to overseeing the technical management of IT assets along with building the future standard of Technology at Sleep Country Canada.
- Coordinate and collaborate with System Administrators, IT team members, project teams, information system teams, business units, to ensure availability and reliability of corporate information systems, and networked equipment to meet business needs
- Ensure all networked systems are proactively supported, managed and maintained according to established service level agreements
- Provide technical support to all Associates, during regular business and on call rotation hours through both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner, and record all activities in Service desk software
- Assist in the procurement/negotiation process for hardware and software and maintain software vendor contracts, expiries and agreements in IT’s tracking system
- Follow-up with team members and associates to ensure the timely resolution of call tickets
- Plan, configure, test and install new equipment (eg. PC’s, Printers, Bar Code guns/Printers)
- Administer add, move and change requests from end users including new communication line installations as required in stores, DC’s and Regional Office
- Identify and resolve system issues in order to maintain services, enhance capabilities, and prevent system outages
- Report system problems to appropriate technical staff and confer with them to resolve issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational issues for end-users and assist with end-user questions and inquiries
- Cross train with other Support Analysts in order to ensure standardized configurations, quality and consistent support
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, 2-5 years hands on Support Desk experience, or a combination of the above.
- Relevant Certifications (Network, Hardware, Software)
- Demonstrated continued technology training
Why work for us:
- This is not a job but a career
- We are the proud winners of:
- 2018 Great Place to Work
- 2018 Great Place to work for Millennials
- 2019 Great Place To Work
- 2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
- 2019 Great Place to work for Giving Back
- Mentoring and continuous talent development
- Robust Medical & Dental Benefits
- We will invest in you and train you
- You will have Access to and Education Fund
- We will provide you with a Tuition reimbursement program that covers professional AND personal development (yes, it means that you can get reimbursed for your scuba diving classes!)
- We provide a Fitness Subsidy
- Regular social events (we work hard and play hard)
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.