Dexterra, is a dedicated, integrated services company that provides quality integrated facilities management, workforce accommodations and forestry services for our clients across Canada in the natural resources, aviation, defence, retail, commercial and healthcare sectors.
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
Because, service matters!
To register, please click on the below apply button and submit your cover letter and resume.
Dexterra is currently seeking a Janitorial Site Cleaner.
Part-time daytime position available 7 am-2 pm Friday and Saturday.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 3 pm-7 pm.
If successful, you will be client-facing and responsible for the successful execution of the scope of the project as well as delivering on key deliverables for our company, including managing profit and loss, human resources, operational excellence and the health and safety of our employees.
This position is safety-sensitive and requires the applicant to pass a background check as a condition of employment.
· General cleaning, including, but not limited to: trash removal; dusting; cleaning restrooms, break rooms, offices, medical rooms, conference rooms; sweeping and mopping floors; removing Biohazard waste; vacuuming floors; window washing; buffing floors; disinfecting; stripping and waxing floors; stone care; carpet cleaning; carpet spotting; upholstery cleaning; other duties as assigned. Specific duties may vary depending on the List of Specifications required by the client at each location.
- Completing work to a high-quality standard.
- Being to work on scheduled days and hours.
- Must be able to read and explain MSDS sheets- Training provided.
- Must complete required safety training
- Work in a fast-paced environment where good physical and mental health is required.
- Ability to bend, turn, stoop, stand, reach high and low, lift and carry up to 25 lbs. for 3 to 8 hours per shift.
- Perform repetitive manual tasks on a daily basis
- Walking large areas of floor space
- Able to maneuver large machinery successfully
- Knowledge of general cleaning, hard floor care, carpet care, upholstery cleaning, pressure washing and window washing.
- Trained in working cleaning equipment (Auto scrubber, swing machine, burnisher and any others required)
- Strong people skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Enjoy working hands on
- Takes direction
- WHIMIS certified (Training can be supplied)
- First aid training would be an asset
Dexterra is always looking for people who will contribute to service excellence, who are client focused and will develop and support innovative solutions. We believe in empowering our people to be part of the best services organization we can be.
We are looking for people who will share their thoughts, ideas and energy every day and will work to deliver on client-focused services and solutions. At Dexterra, people can count on personal and professional growth and a commitment to a healthy workplace. This is how we co-create a culture that makes us incredibly proud to work here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.