Government of Canada
Jobs in Canada for Filipinos: Canada has hundreds of job openings for Filipinos in 2021. Here is the full guide on how to get a job in Canada as a Filipino and the latest list of POEA accredited manpower agencies for Canada. From the Philippines, experienced OFWs can apply for a job bound for Canada through several POEA accredited recruitment agencies.
All they need to know is which of the agencies have approved job orders from employers in the said country.
One of the top destinations for overseas Filipino skilled workers who want to permanently immigrate to another country is Canada. I can clearly understand why.
The fact, that Canada is a beautiful country like literally and figuratively which can be attributed to its captivating landscape and awesome people. It also offers hope for a better future for skilled workers and their respective families.
Canada is one of the top choices for expats for many years in terms of several ranking factors such as quality of life, personal safety, financial security, and ease of raising a family. At least according to annual surveys for expats conducted by several companies.
Why Choose Canada to Live and Work for Filipinos
In 2018, an annual survey conducted by HSBC, Canada is ranked 4th for 2 consecutive years since 2017, as the best overall country for expats and foreigners to live and work. The data is based on the survey of 22,318 expats coming from 163 different countries with regards to the quality of life, financial well-being, and ease of raising a family overseas.
The top 5 best countries for expats to live and work belong to the following: Top 1 Singapore, Top 2 New Zealand, Top 3 Germany, Top 4 Canada, Top 5 Bahrain.
Canada is one of the safest countries in the world for expats for 3 consecutive years from 2017 to 2019. According to InterNations Expat Insider, Canada ranked 10th when it comes to the Safety and Security category for 2019. The data is based on a survey of 20,259 participants coming from nationalities of 187 countries.
Internations Expat Survey for 2018, shows that Canada ranked 7th when comes it comes to the same category. The data is based on 18,135 expats from 187 countries. In 2017, Canada ranked 4th under the same category. The data is based on the 14300 expats from 191 countries.
In-Demand Jobs in Canada for Filipinos
As of 2021, these are the jobs in-demand in Canada for Filipinos. The data is based on the accredited manpower agencies which have numerous POEA approved job orders bound for the said country.
- Caregiver jobs
- Butcher / Cutter Industrial Meat jobs
- Technician Swine Jobs
- Glaziers Jobs
- Construction Worker-related jobs
- Truck Driver Long Haul Jobs
- Mechanic Heavy Duty Equipment Jobs
- Machinist CNC
- Welder Jobs
- Attendant Food Service related jobs
- Attendant Room Cleaner related jobs
The list above only shows some of the active job orders at the time I was writing this article. POEA doesn’t guarantee if the job orders are still active or not so make sure to verify the job’s availability with the agency.
After ensuring that the recruitment agency has a valid license, reach out to them via their website or Facebook page. Otherwise, call them and let them confirm if the job order is still available before you personally submit your application.
In case you encounter illegal recruiters, you may report it to POEA through the following:
POEA Hotline: 722-11-44/722-11-55
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office address: Blas F. Ople Building, Ortigas Ave. corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Available Jobs in Canada for Foreigners – Recently updated
- Job Location: Toronto, Canada
- Job Category: Factory worker // Agriculture
- Job Level: Mid Level // General
- No of vacancies: 60
- Employment Type: Full Time / Part-time
- Transportation: Paid by the company
- Offered Salary: $3250 + Bonus
- Apply Before: Within a month
- Education Level: Bachelor / Degree/ High School
- Experience Required: No required / get training
- Language: French or English
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Construction Worker
- Agriculture Worker
- Factory worker
- General Cleaner
- Fruits / Food Packer
- Maintenance Worker
General Construction Supervisor
- Location: Surrey, BC
- Salary: $33HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent Full time
- Working Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- Language: English
- Education: Secondary (high) college graduation certification
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Train or arrange for training; Supervise employees and also jobs; Establish methods to fulfill job timetables; Ensure health and wellness guidelines are adhered to; Co-ordinate and also routine activities; Co-ordinate work activities with various other task supervisors or managers; Appropriation materials and supplies; Resolve job issues and recommend measures to improve efficiency
Employee and also work with workers as well as perform related staffing activities; Prepare manufacturing and various other reports
Sort Of Sector Experience: Building and construction
Work Site Setting: Noisy; Dusty
Job Conditions and also Physical Capabilities
Job under pressure; Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 individuals
Effort; Flexibility; Team player; Customer focus; Stability; Judgement; Integrity; Organized
- Location: Chemin du RoiL’Isle-aux-Grues, QC G0R 1P0
- Salary: $15.58HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent Full time, Day, Weekend
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Benefits: Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Other Benefits
- Vacancies: 20 Vacancies
- Job-status: Verified
- Languages: French
- Education: Second (high) school graduation certification
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Package items; Tidy devices as well as instant workplace; Examine items and product packaging for basic top quality issues; Transport resources ended up products as well as packaging materials; Grade as well as tag basic materials or completed items.
Additional Skills: Food safety/handling abilities
Weight Handling: Approximately 23 kg (50 lbs).
Job Setting: Cold/refrigerated
Work Problems and also Physical Capacities
Repeated tasks; Taking care of heavy loads; Manual dexterity; Interest to information; Meaning prolonged durations.
Job Place Information: Ready to relocate
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal abilities; Integrity.
Fruits Farm Worker Job details
Location: Clarksburg, ON
Salary: $14.25HOUR hourly for 35 to 70 hours per week
Terms of employment: Seasonal Full time
Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Available Vacancies: 90 Vacancies
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Plant, grow as well as water plants; Operate and keep farm machinery and also tools;
- Harvest crops; Detect illness and also health issue in crops, livestock and fowl; Check out create for high quality and also plan for market
- Devices as well as Equipment Experience: Fruit farmer
- Sort of Crops: Apples
- Work Site Atmosphere: Outdoors; Wet/damp; Hot; Cold/refrigerated
- Transportation/Travel Details: Very own transport
Job Conditions as well as Physical Abilities
Hectic atmosphere; Recurring jobs; Taking care of hefty loads; Literally requiring; Representing expanded durations; Flexing, crouching, kneeling
Job Place Info: Backwoods; Moving costs not covered by company
Effective interpersonal abilities; Adaptability; Team player; Reasoning; Organized
Landscape and Gardening Technicians as well as Specialists Specific Skills
Brush accumulating; Clipping; Fruit trees training; Suckering; Weeding; Grading; Decreasing
What are the documents needed for the above jobs:
- Recently has written cv/resume
- Recently has taken PP size photos
- Experience documents
- Photocopy of national id or passport
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted by the company for the interview. Canada jobs for the foreigner
If you think you are perfect for any of the Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2021 listed above then click the “Apply for job” button below to see and apply for latest Job Vacancies in Canada for foreigners, freshers, citizens etc from the government of Canada.
Click the apply now button to start your application for the job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.