We’re a technology company working in the loyalty e-commerce industry. Our solutions enhance the management and monetization of loyalty currencies for more than 50 of the world’s largest loyalty brands, from frequent flyer miles and hotel points to retailer and credit card rewards. Supported by our unparalleled loyalty industry experience and technological expertise, we bring state-of-the-art loyalty commerce platforms and products to individuals and businesses in today’s loyalty marketplace.
Our casual, collaborative office is where our strong workplace culture begins. Our people are what make us great, so we empower them with the freedom to think big and the resources to make things happen. We communicate directly, lead by example, and make sure our team members know how much they are appreciated. Passion for life and work is important to us, and we want to see it in you, too!
We’re seeking a Digital Designer to join our Creative Services team. This is a permanent role, based in our Toronto office.
As a Digital Designer at Points, you will create engaging graphics and be involved in the creative development process from conception to implementation. You will work as a part of a Content and Creative team, developing B2C campaigns for our broad network international airline and hotel partners. You will also assist in creating graphics for events, the Points Brand team, and our Product Marketing team.
You’re a designer who keeps up to date with the latest trends in design and inclusive imagery, and are passionate about delivering assets that push our partner brands and our Points brand further.
Reporting to the Senior Visual Designer, you will leverage your keen design sensibility, passion for creative testing and improvement, and acute attention to detail to increase conversion on campaigns and drive brand awareness.
- Working closely with the Senior Visual Designer to create marketing materials for loyalty program partners, branding, sales collateral, event graphics, original content, etc.
- Working with Content Managers, freelance designers, and writers to see projects through to completion, from image sourcing to responsive email code or delivery of landing page files and banner ads.
- Designing responsive emails, landing pages, social and banner ads that support promotions for our big-brand partners and Points products.
- Developing digital illustrations, logos, internal documentation and presentations/ presentation assets in Google Slides.
- Liaising with internal clients to understand brief and creative challenges before the development phase.
- Ensuring all artwork meets the needs and requirements set out in the brief.
- Presenting ideas for creative and messaging tests based on industry trends and partner feedback.
- Finding efficiencies and better ways to get things done.
- Post-secondary education in graphic design, digital media, web design, or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in a digital design role at a studio, agency, or in-house department preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, with growing familiarity with Sketch, Invision, Figma, Bannersnack (or similar tool)
- Must know HTML and CSS at a competency level to fully grasp the technical limitations they impose
- Passionate about conversion rates and creating ads that perform
- The ability to manage time/workload and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Experience working to brand guidelines
- A strong portfolio showcasing your digital designs such as ads, landing pages or websites
- Bonus Skills: an understanding and familiarity with UX/UI design, knowledge and understanding of AODA compliance, and experience with video editing and animation
What we offer:
- Flexible hours
- Extra days off
- Extended health care from day one
- Parental leave top-op
- Fitness Credit
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Learning & Development
- Free coffee, snacks & drinks
- The best Technology
- YOLO leave
- Green Commute or WFH credits
- Company-sponsored activities such as bowling, movies, sports, paintball, and more!
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed from our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
- Recruiter Phone Interview
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Take-home Assessment or remote coding exercise (If applicable)
- Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.