Website MazarsGroup MAZARS
Mazars is an international and integrated group specializing in auditing, taxation and consulting, as well as in accounting and legal services *.
Present in more than 90 countries and territories around the world, we rely on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – more than 26,000 within our integrated partnership and more than 16,000 via the “Mazars North America Alliance” – to support clients of all sizes at every stage of their development.
* In countries where applicable laws allow it.
In Occitania, Mazars has 150 employees spread over 4 offices: Albi, Montpellier, Rodez and Toulouse.
To support the development of its information systems consulting and audit activity, Mazars is recruiting a Junior Information Systems Auditor.
You will be integrated into the firm based in Toulouse-Labège, in order to participate in IT audit missions, in support of the work of the Mazars statutory auditors or internal audit departments of clients.
You will also have the opportunity to work on support and consultancy missions in information systems management, for clients of all sizes (mid-cap and SME, but also start-ups or large groups) and from all sectors of the business. ‘activities (aeronautics, hospitals, universities, banks, insurance companies, service companies, etc.).
You will be trained in Mazars methodologies and will have the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams to support our clients in improving their performance and managing risks.
As part of your missions you will be required to:
– Carry out work during audit missions (internal and external), analysis and review: information systems supporting business and financial processes, the level of internal control of IT processes supporting information systems, information systems migration projects,
– Participate in assistance missions to our clients’ departments, in particular in:
- the implementation and / or evaluation of the risk management strategy and governance of information systems and associated control activities,
- project risk analysis and IT governance,
- the realization of the mapping of information systems,
- steering and support of IS transformation projects,
- support when regulatory compliance is required (GDPR, SOX, etc.)
– Collaborate in cross-functional innovative projects at the national level.
Graduated from an engineering school, a business school or a postgraduate university, you ideally have a double competence in “management/information systems” and have a pronounced taste for issues related to information technology.
You have an advanced mastery of Excel (in particular VBA, advanced functions, Pivot, PowerQuery…) and will know how to highlight your work with Powerpoint; you know data analysis tools such as ACL, PowerBI, QlikSens. Knowledge of ERP (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, etc.) and cybersecurity will be a plus.
In addition to excellent analytical and drafting skills, you have a keen sense of human relations which will allow you to listen to our clients and integrate you into our teams. Open and curious, you have a good capacity for autonomy. You ideally have a good command of oral and written English.
Based in Toulouse-Labège, you may need to travel depending on the geographic location of your portfolio clients in the region.
Evolving position for motivated candidates!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.