At Turner & Townsend, we’re passionate about making a difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 111 offices and 45 countries worldwide.
Due to significant growth and ongoing delivery success with our clients, Turner & Townsend requires a Junior Planner or Project Engineer with P6 knowledge to join our Infrastructure Sector.
Working within a friendly, professional, and highly successful team; reporting to the Director, you will have the opportunity to progress your career and work on a large and complex infrastructure project.
- Work in integrated planning, cost and risk environment within the project to optimise the use of available resources to complete work plan scopes within budget and time constraints.
- Ensure that the established planning and scheduling methodology is followed in developing the project schedule.
- Develop Project Milestone and Progress tracking baselines.
- Assess subcontractor compliance with established scheduling methodology.
- Perform analysis of schedule data; identify trends, issues, and areas requiring attention and communicate to the Project Director and Team.
- Communicate and collaborate with both internal and external clients on the project schedule.
- Support schedule reporting, including schedule forecast updates and schedule contingency management for specific work packages.
- Support schedule updates, analysis and reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance of contractors’ schedules with the integrated schedules/milestones.
- Analyse resource requirement and availability impacts on the schedule and recommend recovery options.
- Full working rights and currently be living in Australia.
- A recognised Degree Qualification in a relevant field.
- Rail or civil experience essential
- 2-6 years of experience in scheduling environments.
- Relevant experience in a project planning role using P6.
- Experience in project performance measurement methodologies, for example, Earned Value.
- Experience in planning & scheduling of capital projects.
- Working knowledge of Acumen Fuse, Acumen Risk or Oracle Risk Analysis advantageous
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with excellent report writing skills.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from all sectors of the community.
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.