BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team.
Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honouring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
As a Junior Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Marketing analytics
- Market data (GFK/Nielsen): analyzing trends of BIC & competition and providing insights for further actions
- Internal data: sell-in, sell-out, profitability of BIC products
- Competition: media & BTL activities monitoring, price monitoring, store checks
- Marketing planning for the designated product segment
- Marketing plans preparation (under line manager supervision), translating market data & company priorities into actions:
- Product strategy recommendations & product launches
- Price strategy
- National promotional priorities & activations
- Marketing plan presentation to the Sales team & top management
- Product launches & assortment management
- Constant assortment follow-up & optimization: Volume, Value, Profit, Revenue KPIs
- Product launches preparation: 4P strategy upon the local market data insights & priorities:
- Choice of the global products suitable for the local market
- Pricing & Promo strategy decision & Product PnL calculation
- Selling story preparation & presentation to the sales team
- Product samples reception & Certification process leading (together with Supply Chain department)
- Customer meetings participation & product presentation if necessary
- Product training preparation, update & presentation for internal and external Sales force
- Brand activations
- ATL & BTL support plan preparation & execution:
- Agency brief preparation
- Agency briefing, debriefing
- Planning & execution control
- Results analysis & optimization
- Organization of the brand participation in trade fairs and exhibitions
- Budgeting & Documentation for the designated projects
- handling the marketing budget
- documentation flow responsibility
- University degree
- 1-3 years of experience in product/brand management in FMCG
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate +
- MS Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Analytical thinking, ability to work with big amounts of data
- Business-driven mindset
- Drive for result, hands-on approach
- Aspiration to see the result of marketing action translated into business KPIs (sales results)
- Opportunity to work with key BIC categories
- Full process ownership: ability to impact business results and drive business decisions
- Regular communication with European offices; visibility on an international level
- Friendly and supportive environment, a team of professionals
- Benefits package including life, medical and cancer risk insurance, partial sports compensation etc.
- Remote working from home office 2-3 days per week, 2 days from BIC office
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.