- Assist in the preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by the Head / Sous Chef.
- Assist with stock taking when required.
- Carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Be customer focused at all times; approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- Be a team player, assisting other team members when necessary.
- Treat members of the team at location as you would expect to be treated.
- Work as a team to promote harmonious working relationships within the team.
- Ensure that you are ready to work at correct time and correct uniform.
- Show willingness and flexibility to learn new tasks.
- Assist at any special ad-hoc functions, some of which may occur outside working hours.
- Ensure deliveries and wastage are all checked and recorded in line with company and food standards.
- Adhere to the company’s Food Hygiene, Health and Safety and Environmental policies, HACCP and Allergen regulations.
- Ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s Food Hygiene, Healthy and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Adhere to uniform, staff food and break policy.
- Attend all location management meetings as required.
- Take responsibility for contributing towards your own development with the guidance of the Head Chef/Exec Head Chef and attend training courses as identified.
- Show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- Act as a positive ambassador for the business.
- Respond to any reasonable request outside of those listed above necessary for the Catering Operation to be successful.
Meals provided whilst on duty
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.