Website WORCESTER BOSCH
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
- The key responsibility is to bring additional sales of Bosch Commercial & Industrial product portfolio in the UK.
- Generate own sales leads for new opportunities and convert into orders
- Manage sales process from estimation to procurement.
- Main focus on HIU/Commercial & Industrial boilers/Heat Pumps
- Manage enquiries for own sales region and support Business Development Managers for projects in their respective regions.
- Provide full technical support to the Customer and to oversee projects from specification to installation
- Proactively schedule visits and travelling to contractors within defined region
- Manage accounts or partners (when assigned) to secure long term relationships
- Support the Commercial & Industrial Sales team with value chain including Special projects.
- Proven HVAC sales experience within large M&E organisations, generating own leads, new businesses and closing deals
- Work as part of a team as well as individually in order to meet targets
- In depth understanding of the UK HVAC market, technical and system (HVAC) design knowledge
- Ability to communicate with enthusiasm and the appropriate level of technical complexity
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and able to keep on track of multiple projects at once, managing complex pipeline
- Highly motivated and willing to pursue a career.
Although North based, some overnight stays and further travel is required.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.