Website ESL EDUCATION
Do you like to make people dream and shine? Are you passionate about languages, cultures and travel? Would you like to share your own experiences abroad with others and advise them on this? A new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
ESL Sprachreisen is Europe’s leading provider of language stays and has been organizing foreign language courses in Germany and abroad since 1996. We are present throughout Europe and have several locations in various countries. Every year, more than 25,000 customers choose ESL to make their dream of a language trip come true, to travel the world and learn a foreign language – where it is spoken.
ESL has received important awards in the industry over the past few years. After being named the best language travel agency in Europe five times in a row, we were entered in the Hall of Fame with the Life Time Award. This prestigious award is based on the votes of thousands of language schools around the world and feedback from our customers regarding the high quality of advice.
Since 2019, ESL Sprachreisen has been part of the Kaplan Languages Group (KLG), one of the world’s largest chains of English language schools. At the same time, ESL is continuing its path as an independent language travel agency in Europe and within KLG.
For our agency in the center of Vienna we are looking for a Language Travel Consultant with the qualifications and personality traits listed below.
- Individual customer advice (including face to face, by telephone, Skype, live chat and email)
- The creation of personal offers/offers
- Compilation of documents and organization of the language stay
- Clarifications with our international language schools worldwide in English
- Participation in information and trade fair events throughout Germany
- Participation in market development, partnerships with local schools, universities and colleges in the region for the acquisition of new customers
- Various marketing and administrative activities or activities
- You have experience in sales and in consulting with direct customer contact
- You have at least completed a commercial apprenticeship or a higher technical school, technical college or a degree
- You speak fluent German and have a flair for foreign languages, have excellent written and spoken English skills (at least C1).
your personal skills
- You have extensive travel experience
- Countries, people and cultures are one of your great interests and passions
- You are an open person and like to approach people
- You have a proactive way of getting involved in projects, problem solving and creative ideas
- You have a “growth mindset” and see difficulties as opportunities to overcome them
- Your interest in others, your extroverted and committed personality is well received and you are bursting with energy, flexible and cosmopolitan
- Your open heart, your laughter, your enjoyment of people and travel in general and your team spirit round off your profile for this job as a Language Travel Consultant
We offer you:
- An international environment where you can contribute your ideas and be heard
- Flat hierarchy paths
- A young and dynamic working atmosphere
- A workplace directly on Apostelnstr.11
- Corporate ethics geared towards sustainability
- Talent promotion and career opportunities at home and abroad
Place of work: Vienna
Start of work : Immediately or by agreement
Contract form: Permanent employment contract.
Employment rate: 100%
Would you like to take on responsibility, motivate and support a team to do their best work and at the same time, thanks to your passion for languages and cultures, turn the language stay dreams of customers into reality? Then send us your application now via our job platform: “link smartrecruiter”.
CV with photo
Travel experience (list of all cities/countries visited incl. year when traveled and for how long)
Unfortunately, applications that do not meet the requirements or lack additional information such as your salary expectations or travel list cannot be considered. Please address all desired points in the application. We look forward to your candidacy.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.