- Part Time
- Etobicoke, ON, Canada
The Village of Humber Heights located in Etobicoke, ON has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Laundry Team Member to join their team.
You can be you while being a part of our family.
At Schlegel Villages, we are redefining elder care through innovation, Village design and culture change, but we know the key to our Village success, and our residents’ satisfaction, is YOU and our teams.
We aspire to provide all members of our communities, including team members, with a life-enriching experience. We are family-owned and operated and we take our mission seriously: “to provide holistic health care in a home environment, located within an internal neighbourhood design that promotes a caring community with an emphasis on optimal health and life purpose for each resident”.
We’d love to talk to you about what makes us different.
Shift details for our new Laundry Team Member are:
Our Village of Taunton Mills has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Laundry team member to join our days/evenings team working approximately 28 hours bi-weekly.
As a new Laundry Team Member joining our Village, you will:
Support and embrace our resident-centred social culture and be proud to deliver the highest quality of laundry services to our residents. Our Laundry Team Members at Schlegel Villages perform a variety of laundry activities across their Village to ensure a safe and comfortable home environment for residents, their families and your colleagues.
To be successful as our new Laundry Team Member, you will:
- Be able to lift items weighing up to 20lbs in and out of washing machines
- Handle residents’ personal items, Village supplies and equipment with care and respect
- Respects the rights and dignity of all residents, families, team members and visitors to the Village and addresses any requests with professionalism and care
It would be an asset if our new Laundry Team Member has:
- An awareness and understanding of infection control practices, workplace hazardous materials and chemicals (WHMIS), as well as, all relevant health and safety procedures
How Schlegel Villages supports our Team Members:
- Ongoing training and personal growth opportunities
- Benefits and access to our Employee Family Assistance Program
- Discounts at Village Services
- Team appreciation events
- Access to The Wilfred Schlegel Hope Fund
- Retirement Savings
Schlegel Villages is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please speak with the hiring leader.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.