Website NEC SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS (INDIA)
NEC Software Solutions (India)
On 1st July 2021, Rave Technologies became NEC Software Solutions India. This change brought us under the global NEC Corporation brand. We are proud to be part of an organisation with 122 years of experience in evolution with technology and innovation.
We have more than 30 years of experience in providing end to end IT services across the globe and have earned a reputation for delighting our customers by consistently surpassing expectations and helping them deliver robust, market-ready software products that meet the highest standards of engineering and user experience. Supported by more than 1300 exceptionally talented manpower, we are a hub for offshore support and technology services.
We work with diverse industry verticals which include publishing, media, financial services, retail, healthcare and technology companies around the world. Our customers range from two-person startups to $bn listed companies.
For more information, visit at www.necsws.com/india.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a Japanese multinational information technology and electronics company, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It is recognised as a ‘Top 50 Innovative Company’ globally and the NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, fairness and equality of society. Their main goal is to help create a safer society with their innovations in technologies.
NEC Corporation has established itself as a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies while promoting the brand statement of “Orchestrating a brighter world.” NEC enables businesses and communities to adapt to rapid changes taking place in both society and the market as it provides for the social values of safety, security, fairness and efficiency to promote a more sustainable world where everyone has the chance to reach their full potential.
For more information, visit NEC at https://www.nec.com.
Experience: 5+ years
Job Description :
Desirable Technical Requirement
- Technical Competencies
- Ability to create LLDs and translate it into code
- Ability to do effort estimations of assigned tasks
- Develop Software to supply User Story/FRS requirements within agreed timescale & with minimum supervision.
- Ability to create Unit Test cases.
- Is able to do understand Impact of code in relevant modules.
- Prior hands-on exposure to Cloud technology preferably Azure, Microsoft Identity Server, Azure Active Directory
- IIS Configuration
- Creating/Understanding Wireframes/UML diagram
- Build Process in .Net
- Continuous Integration
- Automated Unit Testing
- Environment Setup Skill
- Suggest code improvements to other developers in order to optimize the performance of the application.
Others Essential Requirement
- Escalate issues that cause the development of User Story/FRS to fall outside of the agreed timescale and contribute to solutions to issues.
- Works jointly with the TL to establish standards and maintains agreed standards applicable to the work undertaken and ensures that they are adhered to
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with other team members (Onshore and Offshore).
Others Desirable Requirement
- Ability to handle pressure when required
- Ability to suggest improvements to a User Story and communicate these to required stakeholder (Business Analyst)
- Well versed with agile development methodology.
- Can lead team of 3-4 members. Assign them task and provide them technical guidance as and when required.
- Is a good team player.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.