Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Product team forms the crux of our powerful platforms and connects millions of customers to the product magic. This team of innovative thinkers develop and build products that help Epsilon be a market differentiator. They map the future and set new standards for our products, empowered with industry best practices, ML and AI capabilities. The team passionately delivers intelligent end-to-end solutions and plays a key role in Epsilon’s success story.
Why we are looking for you
- At Epsilon, we run on our people’s ideas. It’s how we solve problems and exceed expectations. Our team is now growing, and we are on the lookout for talented individuals who always raise the bar by constantly challenging themselves and are experts in building customized solutions in the digital marketing space.
What you will enjoy in this role
- If are you someone who wants to work with cutting-edge technology and enable marketers to create data-driven, omnichannel consumer experiences through data platforms? Then you could be exactly who we are looking for.
What you will do
- Design and implement system architecture with AWS cloud
- Strong hands on Dev experience on Ansible or Terraform building cloud infrastructure. •
- Develop automation scripts for aws using aws sdk, cloudformation, Ansible • Provide application side AWS cloud solutions •
- Provide solution on bigdata and hadoop base architect on AWS •
- Develop, implement and unit test the required solution •
- Must have relevant strong experience on GIT, building CI/CD Pipeline and Docker. •
- Take part in peer group code reviews •
- Mentor team on AWS and application • Identify risks and issues, and help monitor them
- Minimum of 8 year commercial and hands-on development experience on AWS
- Experience working on enterprise application architecture •
- Knowledge on System Infrastructure and comfortable providing solutions on Infra •
- Experience working with huge amount of data on AWS and providing solutions •
- Experience working on AWS services IaaS, PaaS •
- Knowledge on Cloud security, IAM •
- Experience working on AWS SDK python/java •
- Experience working with AWS CloudFormation scripts for automation •
- Experience working with scripting languages like python (Boto3) •
- Experience working with automation tool like Ansible •
- Experience working with version control system – GITHUB
- Strong experience in infrastructure design and solution. •
- Strong understanding of highly virtualized environment •
- Must have knowledge of Infrastructure, Operating system, Middleware and standard tools used in enterprise. •
- Should Exhibit integration of multiple environments and applications using AWS • Experience in design of third party identity provider integrated solutions. • Strong experience design archive solution on AWS •
- Should have experience on bigdata and hadoop base architect. • Should exhibit experience of preparing HA and DR solutions •
- Should able to optimize and reduced the dependencies (loosely coupled) in target solution. •
- Should have experience of implementing cloud infrastructure security. • Should be innovative and interested to optimize the solution with upcoming technologies
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.