About IT Live Games
This role is part of our IT Live Games team which is composed of Architects as well as Systems Administrators specialized in Microsoft and Linux products. They support Ubisoft game development by offering their expertise to the business activities in North America, Europe and Asia.
As a Linux Administrator, you will ensure the proper functioning of various Linux servers and tools. Additionally, you will develop automation scripts while maintaining a DevOps approach by using a range of network and telecommunications tools to ensure the robustness of our infrastructure.
What You’ll Do
- Be in charge of the Linux systems, including tasks such as installations, maintenance, upgrades, system performance and application patching;
- Automate recurrent tasks through scripting using DevOps best practices and CI/CD pipelines;
- Monitor system events to ensure availability and good service quality;
- Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operations and troubleshooting procedures;
- Participate in post-mortem and root cause analysis;
- Participate in evaluation of new requirements, technical designs, standard guidelines, best practices, and metrics;
- Support production teams that will leverage Cloud solutions.
- Deep knowledge of GNU/Linux system administration;
- Experience with the public cloud solution such as AWS and GCP;
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code IaC;
- Experience with automation tools such as GitLab and Terraform and with scripting languages as well as Python;
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Kibana, Grafana, Zabbix, or Prometheus;
- Fluency in English, French knowledge is good to have.
What we Bring
We offer a opportunity to work with a infrastructure that supports millions of players and the chance to implement modern techniques like infrastructure as a code and DevOps.
- Relocation and Visa Support
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and 11 bank holidays
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
- Discounted Games and all games on Ubisoft Connect for PC
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€
- All Legal residents of Germany are entitled to free public healthcare
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.