Rural King Supply
Full Job Description
Other duties include stocking shelves and outside areas with product, unloading delivery trucks, retrieving carts from the parking lots, assisting customers with their questions, and maintaining a clean work environment.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent customer service skills by consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations of retail service.
- Provide excellent customer service by helping load items into a customer’s vehicle.
- Obtain signature from customer for load-out ticket.
- Do “load outs” from the store to the customers vehicle.
- Maintain the look of products inside and outside by keeping products leveled off and full.
- Make sure products are priced.
- Ensure the parking lot, corral, and bull pen are cleaned and maintained.
- Restack or level off products when time permits.
- Use general office equipment.
- Operate handheld inventory device, forklift, pallet jack, ladder, and other retail equipment.
- Help drive company initiatives, such as Rural King’s Harvest Card Program, Customer C.A.R.E., RK Plus Protection Plan.
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with customers and co-workers (in-person and via electronic devices).
- Ability to move up to 20 pounds repetitively and 21-50 pounds intermittently.
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties.
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to access and use the in-store computer, scanning system, and wireless handheld unit.