Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The logistics director ShzP/LOG is responsible for plant logistics including Planning, Warehouse and Logistics Innovation projects and effectively leads and improves all logistics functions according to the Plant Strategy Roadmap and Business Plan Targets.
- Manages logistics planning, warehousing, internal material flow and innovation/digitalization projects
- Leads the improvement of delivery performance, logistic quality, stock levels, lead times, logistic cost and work efficiency
- Controls, monitors, and evaluates the materials process using key performance indicators and drives improvement strategy
- Meets cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets according to business plan
- Improves and develops the logistics area and its employees according to the Plant Strategy Roadmap and implements and executes “We Lead Bosch” mind set
- Builds up good collaboration and good communication with all functions in the plant especially manufacturing, quality, and purchase, as well as plant management
- Minimum 8 years work experience in logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience
- Fluent English skills written and verbal
- University degree with major in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or Economics
- SAP Knowledge
- Analytical, conceptual profile paired with solid communication skills
- Ownership for targets and consistency in follow-up (accountability)
- Ability to balance between daily management and long-term strategy
- Solution orientation (considers different perspectives and finds common ground)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.