Website Simpson Judge
Location – Manchester city centre
Salary – £38,000
Simpson Judge are working with a growing global business with fantastic modern offices based in Manchester city centre, who have an opportunity for an ambitious part-qualified Management Accountant, in a role with clear progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will prepare entity management accounts and reporting packs, with exposure to a variety of senior stakeholders.
* Preparation of entity management accounts and reporting packs
* Preparation of financial statements and corporate tax returns
* Monitoring and reporting variances to budget
* Involvement in ad hoc project work to ensure the continuous improvement of internal controls, finance transformation and processes across the finance department
* Support the Commercial Finance team with the preparation of quarterly & annual forecasts
* Support the Treasury team with cash requirement forecasts
* CIMA, ACCA or ACA part-qualified accountant
* Previous management accounts experience
* Strong communication skills
Interested in finding out more? Click ‘apply for job’ and a member of our team would be happy to provide more information about this opportunity, prior to including you in the applicant/interview process.
For any other enquiries, please email:
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.