At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
As Manager, HRIS Data Operations you will be overseeing our data management and governance practices. Your primary focus will be to build and manage scalable, stable, and efficient data management & governance processes, and up-skilling team members to support business reporting needs.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop and grow a team of data analysts to support the business with system reporting
- Manage security audits, and Govern System Security access
- Manage System Data Audits for accuracy and completeness
- Manage master data (e.g. Job profiles) in our core systems such as Workday, SmartRecruiters, and Servicenow platform
- Identify and actively drive automation of high volume, repetitive and manual tasks
- Identify and work with IT to build processes and tools to self-serve operational reports across our Global Talent organization
- Identify and build checks and balances in processes to ensure data integrity
- Lead with KPIs around data management (including reporting and data quality) and enable your partners within various Global Talent teams such as Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Learning & Development, and HR Business Partners
- Work with Global Talent and extended partners in IT, Finance and Privacy to identify data related anomalies and work with multiple data sources to identify cause and correction
- Partner with Talent Analytics Team and build ongoing support to enable their roadmap
- Partner with Privacy and Information Security teams to adhere to ServiceNow policies and guidelines and to keep global talent data complaint
- Minimum 5 years of strong experience with building and/or managing HR data services or HR data management processes that are built to scale
- Deep expertise in Workday including Reporting, EIBs, and Security
- Proven experience as a people manager and/or leader to drive to common purpose and goals across cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management experience
- Experience with Data Governance
- Understanding of Internal Compliance Controls
- Solid experience leading with KPIs and driving to outcomes
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.