Privia Health™ is a national physician platform transforming the healthcare delivery experience. We provide tailored solutions for physicians and providers, creating value and securing their future. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems, and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Primary Job Duties:
● Key stakeholder: responsible for delivering success in California’s value-based contracts
● Works collaboratively with Market operations team and National Value Based Care team to develop and deploy strategies and tactics to succeed in value-based contracts
● Analyzes population health and utilization metrics to determine areas of focus for improvement
● Leads regular physician meetings, both group and one on one, to review population health training, initiatives, and data
● Trains specific physician practices on how to transform their group and staff to the new world of value-based care, on topics including Quality, Risk Adjustment, and Total Cost of Care
● Meet with key payer stakeholders and contracts in the market
● Oversees programs to ensure providers are meeting Medicare Shared Saving Program, Medicare Advantage and other commercial program’s established objectives
● Willing to complete chart chase, attestations and other tasks integral to success as necessary
● Bachelor’s degree required.
● 5+ years of experience working in health plans, health systems, or provider organizations, managing value-based and risk-based contracts
● Expert in value-based payer programs, risk, and successful tactics to improve quality and generate savings
● Ability to interact with all levels including senior management and influence decision-making
● Able to grasp both clinical and business concepts
● Analytical, quantitative, and metrics driven; must know how to interpret value-based program requirements and understand the impact on financial results
● Project manager able to juggle multiple projects and urgent deliverables across a wide variety of teams and stakeholders
● Demonstrated ability to work with, train, and collaborate with clinicians
Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
Interpersonal skills and attributes:
● Excellent communicator – expresses complex ideas clearly and effectively to a varied audience of physicians, care center staff, and Privia employees
● Collaborator – able to develop buy-in and drive action across a wide set of team members
● Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, and able to move forward despite unclear direction
Strategic – able to develop sophisticated relationships with network partners and payers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Privia Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Privia will provide reasonable accommodations for
Technical Requirements (for remote workers):
In order to successfully work remotely, supporting our patients and providers, we require a minimum of 5 MBPS for Download Speed and 3 MBPS for the Upload Speed. This should be acquired prior to the start of your employment. The best measure of your internet speed is to use online speed tests like https://www.speedtest.net/. This gives you an update as to how fast data transfer is with your internet connection and if it meets the minimum speed requirements. Work with your internet provider if you have questions about your connection. Employees who regularly work from home offices are eligible for expense reimbursement to offset this cost.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.