Website GRANTEK SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
From concept to design to execution, be part of the team that gets everyday products to people.
Grantek is a recognized leading provider of integrated automation, smart manufacturing and industrial information solutions in the global marketplace. Our clients are some of the worlds most respected Fortune 100 companies and recognized consumer brands: Mondelez, Brita, MolsonCoors, Coca-Cola, Kraft-Heinz, to name a few.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation package, retirement savings, company paid benefits, flexible work hours, and an education/career development program. For more information on what Grantek offers, visit: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1366407
We are committed to providing a positive and healthy corporate culture, one that empowers employees, promotes knowledge-sharing, and encourages strong friendships and social connections amongst all team members. We are a team of dedicated Engineers and Designers with an average of 7 years’ tenure at Grantek. The vast majority of our employees have started off their careers at Grantek and have grown into successful senior team members who are integral to our client’s manufacturing processes.
Reporting to the Senior Director Organizational Excellence, this person will be responsible for the surveillance and accomplishment of the Grantek Process Analysis and Audit program, including management of the company’s process analysis, documentation, internal process auditing and reporting. The position will also play an eminent role to actively collaborate with different department heads for improvement initiatives and provide mentoring to achieve process excellence.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
– Ensure the day-to-day operations and workflow of company-wide process analysis and audit functions
– Oversee and carry out process analysis, documentation and improvement activities.
- Document existing processes.
- Maintain the company process documentation library.
- Lead and participate in process improvement efforts, with involvement from appropriate department stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of company SOP’s and work instructions.
- Communicate the status of process analysis and improvement efforts.
– Oversee and carry out internal process audit activities.
- Using documented processes and company policies, SOP’s and work instructions, create and review audit plans with department stakeholders.
- Maintain a schedule of internal audits for all processes subject to audit.
- Perform and delegate internal audits, as required, to meet the audit schedule.
- Communicate the status and results of audits to department stakeholders.
- Train and certify auditors, as necessary.
- Ensure that nonconforming audit findings are added to the company CAPA list, as appropriate. Coordinates with the Manager, Continuous Improvement.
- Post-Secondary education in Engineering, Quality or any other related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in an auditing, governance, or quality supervisory position.
- Demonstrates project management experience.
- Proficient in process documentation methodologies, including BPMN and other common notations.
- Be proficient in the following systems and applications: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) and analysis tools such as PowerBI.
- Demonstrate analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 10% throughout North America.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to provide Grantekians with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.