Tevva is a British electric and hydrogen truck pioneer. Tevva designs and manufactures zero-emission medium-duty trucks with a revolutionary combination of battery electric and hydrogen fuel-cell range extender technology.
Our trucks are built to revitalize urban freight and logistics – optimising range, cost, driver experience, and environmental impact. Tevva trucks are already on the road and have accrued hundreds of thousands of miles in customer hands.
Tevva is scaling up into full production in 2022 starting with the Tevva 7.5t GVW Battery Electric Vehicle, closely followed by the Tevva 7.5t GVW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Extended Battery Electric Vehicle.
Tevva designs and develops all its own technologies including battery and battery management systems, fuel cell integration, drive motors, software integrations.
As a Manufacturing Test Engineer, you will make a major impact on the business through your expertise, technical knowledge, and ability to make quick, accurate decisions. Does this sound like you?
- Specifying, purchasing, installing, and commissioning vehicle test systems to ensure the highest customer quality
- Delivering the planning and implementation of new and major changes to vehicle assembly and test lines
- On-time delivery of safe, robust test processes and equipment to safety, quality and cost expectations
- Provide feasibility assessments for Product Development designs to suit manufacturing build requirements.
- Prepare, issue, and evaluate supplier “Request for Quotations”
- Knowledge of CAN bus systems, OBD2, vehicle architecture and software systems
- Experience of vehicle test equipment, vehicle software flashing and interrogation, facility installation, project management, capability validation, commissioning, and product launch
- Good IT skills and awareness of Process Authoring Tools (e.g.: GSPAS/Work Standard), simulation and virtual toolsets e.g. Digital-buck, Process Simulate, CATIA V5 and Byte Worx’s.
- Ideally, educated to Degree level in Manufacturing Systems or a similar engineering discipline. Candidates with HNC / HND and the relevant experience would be considered.
To thrive in the Tevva culture you’ll need:
› Optimism, resilience, an open-mind and be able to embrace change
› An action orientation, the confidence and self-motivation to work without close supervision
› A love of working with others and being part of a supportive and close-knit team, working to shared objectives
In return we offer:
› The opportunity to work on ground-breaking projects powering the zero-emission revolution with a direct impact on the environment and quality of life
› Clear career paths, development opportunities and a strong commitment to your personal learning & development
› Excellent salary and benefits package including competitive salary, pension, health scheme, EV car scheme, 25 days holiday
› State of the art and brand new facility in Tilbury, London with the opportunity for some hybrid working
› An organisation that is inclusive and respects diversity and individuality.
Tevva is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and job applicants equally. The Company will avoid unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment including recruitment and selection, promotion, transfer, opportunities for training, pay and benefits, other terms of employment, discipline, selection for redundancy and dismissal.
Tevva will take all reasonable steps to employ, train and promote employees on the basis of their experience, abilities and qualifications without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins and caste), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.