AAFCPAs is an innovative and forward-thinking firm with a focus on automation. We have enjoyed primarily organic growth and continue our laser focus on sustained growth as an independent regional firm. We provide best-value assurance, tax, outsourced accounting, business consulting, information technology advisory solutions, and wealth management services to nonprofit organizations, commercial companies, wealthy individuals, and estates. AAFCPAs donates 10% of its net profits annually to nonprofit organizations. We have an active DE&I committee and have commitment and accountability to these efforts.
AAFCPAs is an independent member of PrimeGlobal, Inc., the fourth largest CPA firm association in the world. These resources provide our clients with seamless national and global reach. Our pay-as-you-use model is considered advantageous by our diverse clients who appreciate exceptional value.
Do you have a marketing mind and love to write? Do you want to impact a close-knit marketing team leading a regional brand to national recognition? Are you looking for a rewarding marketing career with purposeful work that makes a difference in the lives of others? Are you looking for a people-first culture, filled with great minds and great hearts?
AAFCPAs is a relationship driven professional service firm in growth mode. Our CPA Firm and Consulting solutions solve complex problems for a diverse client base. We advise nonprofits, commercial businesses, and high-net-worth individuals, providing tax, audit, outsourced accounting & advisory, personal financial planning & investment management, business process & IT consulting solutions. We are headquartered in Westborough, MA while offering our clients national and global reach.
AAFCPAs’ Marketing Team acts as an agency within our suite of practice areas, providing marketing strategy, implementation, and sales enablement solutions to help make our brand and solutions appeal and thrive in new and established markets. This role will report to our Partner & Chief Marketing Officer with close collaboration from our Director of Marketing.
The Marketing Content Specialist will be responsible for overseeing content processes and project management to consistently execute on quality content across multiple channels; ultimately driving qualified web traffic. This will often include translating complex financial information into compelling, easy to digest content that educates, informs, and persuades. Additionally, the Content Specialist will own and execute metrics and lead generation-focused content.
The ideal candidate will be an effective writer for business and possess a combination of content, marketing, and project management skills, leading with a thoughtful and personable client-first approach.
- In collaboration with the Director of Marketing, marketing team, and practice leaders as appropriate, project manage the development and execution of content plans (copy, speaking, video, and/or audio) for the suite of practice areas. This includes but is not limited to:
- Scheduling targeted quantity of content at strategic times throughout the year.
- Matching content topics with appropriate Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) within the business.
- Writing content as needed with input from SMEs.
- Copywriting for web, collateral, and digital campaigns.
- Developing event messaging.
- Development, with input from SMEs, of speaking topics, objectives, and presentation materials.
- Creative development of human resource/talent management related and internal communications, including bios, nominations, spotlight videos, etc.
- Assist in development of customized sales-enablement materials, including proposal content, inquiry responses, InfoSheets, etc.
- Scheduling and overseeing the development and publication process with external sources (video, creative, PR, etc.) and SMEs.
- Collaborate with our digital marketing team specialists on company email marketing (including newsletters and automated workflows), SEO efforts for website and content.
- Collaborate with the Digital team to ensure analytics and reporting for website and content marketing are consistently and accurately executed and reported.
- Create effective landing page copy for lead generation opportunities.
- Ensure website updates and enhancements occur on a regular basis, including addition of new pages and Call to Action (CTA) placement.
- Proactively stay up to date on relevant marketing matters, HubSpot, SEO, etc. through professional development and continuing education opportunities.
- B.S./B.A. in business, marketing, communications, accounting, English, journalism, PR, or related field
- Passion for content creation: written, verbally communicated, and recorded in video and audio!
- 4+ years’ experience writing marketing content, in a professional services firm is desirable.
- Professional both in appearance and demeanor, friendly, outgoing, and personable
- Command of English language written and oral
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills required, including an understanding of AP style
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly
- Previous project management experience preferred
- Business acumen and familiarity with sales pursuits
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment
- Integrity, ethics, and respect working with confidential information and matters
- Professional confidence and reliability
- A “can-do” attitude and willingness to do whatever is necessary to get the job done
- High standards of quality with a sense of urgency
- Exceptionally well organized and detail oriented
- Proven time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and strong human relationship skills
- Customer service focus
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Naturally team oriented and a team player
- Proactive, flexible and the ability to multi-task
- Able to handle tight deadlines, multiple priorities, and stressful situations
- Drive – Wants to make a difference and contribute positively to our future success
- Resourcefulness, persistence, good problem-solving skills, and ability to complete loosely defined tasks in a proactive manner
- Curious minded, continuous improvement and growth
In addition to a competitive salary we offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes subsidized medical and dental, 401(k) savings plan, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability, plus more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this position, please go to AAFCPAs’ website: www.aafcpa.com and click the link to Careers. When applying please provide a resume, cover letter, and 2 writing samples.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.