Website Saint-Gobain Weber
At Saint-Gobain we pride ourselves on being innovative, customer focused, agile, open, engaging and entrepreneurial. We are also proud to have been named a ‘Top Employer’ for 5 consecutive years.
If you are a marketing professional and you want to know what it’s like to work for a top employer that is working hard to make the world a better home; then please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity to join us as a Marketing Executive.
You’ll be working for Saint-Gobain Weber and the role is based out of our facility in Flitwick in Bedfordshire.
Is this role right for me?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. For this role in particular we are looking for someone with the following qualifications, experience and skills;
- Experience in a similar marketing role
- Ability to use Adobe design packages
- Creativity and imagination
- Communication both verbal, written and communication
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and results focused
- Hard working and flexible
What will I be doing in the role?
The purpose of the Marketing Executive role is to work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager to develop and deliver the annual communication plan. To coordinate, design and deliver successful marketing campaigns that contribute to business strategy and objectives. Duties include:
- Support with writing content for blogs, case studies, collateral, videos, articles, reports, e-shot campaigns, website, POS, social media, e-newsletters and CPD’s
- Update the website and other digital channels such as Showpad when needed
- Design and print of marketing material – ranging from brochures through to flyers, leaflets, product selector guides, TDS, posters and POS displays
- Create some material in-house utilising Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Co-ordinate other design and print work with external agencies and suppliers
- Sending out of literature, samples, merchandise and other communication tools stored in Flitwick to customers and commercial team as required
Are Weber and Saint-Gobain an Inclusive employer?
We’re working hard to be, and we’re keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We understand that a diverse workplace is not only a more enjoyable place to be, but also facilitates better decision making and innovation. So, whoever you are, and whichever Saint-Gobain business you join, you can be sure of a warm welcome with us.
And what about flexibility?
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments.
Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can’t guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting, but we promise to listen.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.