Website AJ BELL
Based in London, the Marketing Executive will be part of the AJ Bell Youinvest marketing team and will assist the Communications Manager with email content and other aspects of customer communication, analysis and administration.
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for a multitude of marketing functions, including building emails, campaign execution, data analysis activity, data set selection, dealing with suppressions, and campaign results analysis – this role is for an established marketing executive looking to build on their career.
You’ll also assist the Communications Manager in the running of our investment insight webinars and you’ll plan and execute campaigns across our social media channels to increase engagement and following.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Build emails using our email service provider’s (ESP) tools
- Manipulate data to segment the customer base for targeted communications
- Deal with gone-aways, unsubscribes and other data issues
- Assist with writing customer communications
- Ensure that customer outcomes are in line with our regulatory obligations
- Be a subject matter expert for the product
- Assist the Communications Manager and other members of the marketing team as required
- Produce MI and reports for the business
- Plan and execute social media campaigns
- Plan marketing campaigns including SMS and Push Messaging.
- Assist with the planning and running of our investment webinars
- Run competitions and campaigns utilising our corporate sponsorships
- Load and maintain content on the AJ Bell Youinvest website including investment articles, videos and product content
- Improve email design to increase engagement
- Analyse email campaign results
You will need to have a good all-round knowledge of marketing, and a desire to pursue a marketing career within financial services. Excellent communication and organisational skills and a proactive personality to succeed in a customer-focused career are key.
We are also looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience in email marketing and running social media campaigns
- Excellent numeracy including the ability to manipulate data using spreadsheets
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interpret concepts into written briefs and pieces of content
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of a CDP or CRM system
- Experience in automated campaign management
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 368,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £70.4 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with offices in central London and Bristol, we now have 900 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy scheme
- Discretionary bi-annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free gym membership
- Free social events
- Plus much more
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.