Website CLEAR LEAF CONSULTING (PTY) LTD
The employer offers an exciting and challenging position for a Marketing Professional to join this reputable and well-established Road Freight and Logistics Company.
The company operates in the palletized and tipper markets.
- This position for a Marketing Manager will require the successful candidate to develop and implement a marketing strategy that will expand the existing client base and penetrate new markets.
- In addition the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the update and maintenance of the website.
- The liaison with existing sub-contractors and recruitment of reputable new sub-contractors
- This position for a Marketing Manager will require the successful candidate to penetrate new markets through lead generation and establish profitable revenue generation through new business development.
- In addition it is of utmost importance for the Marketing Manager to ensure that current client base is serviced and all their needs are met within a timeously matter.
- The liaison with existing sub-contractors and recruitment of reputable new sub-contractors.
- The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for the update of the company website and social media pages.
- The applicant must be in possession of at least a National Diploma in Marketing, preferably a B degree with marketing as major subject.
- The qualification must be supported with a minimum of 6 years related marketing/ customer relations experience in the Transport/ Logistics industry and with a sound track record.
- The successful applicant must be willing to travel and represent the company at the executive level.
Salary: Market Related
If you struggle to upload your cv please visit our website at www.clearleaf.co.za. Click on Jobs Available, the position you are interested in and click on I’m Interested and upload your cv to apply for the position.
Alternatively, email your cv to the email address on our website.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.