Website ETHOS INTERACTIVE
We are Ethos, the fastest growing digital communication group in MENA. We think big and we make big ideas come to life.
We are crazy about the digital world and we aim high. We are looking for talented and valued people with interesting and provocative ideas, along with bold and diverse perspectives.
Our culture is all about the thriving young team of us in 4 offices around MENA, while we boldly help impact the success of leading brands like McDonald’s, General Motors, and American Express.
- Campaign performance optimization
- Daily campaign pacing adjustments to deliver campaign budgets and ordered units
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client’s business and the consumer journey.
- Working with Managers, assist in fulfilling the media plan strategy and achieving cross channel plan goals with inputs from Client Leadership and Strategic Communications Planning (media mix, delivery goals, flighting, daypart, etc.).
- Assist in determining the optimal strategic approach cross channel and within channel (Digital, Print, Video, Audio, Specialty).
- Leads programmatic campaigns and develops programmatic activities
- Support and assist Managers in the development and writing of client facing cross channel plan recommendation including plan presentations with accompanying flowchart and budgets.
- Master the use of general and media industry tools and systems.
- Create, own and maintain flowcharts, buying guidelines, budget summaries and plan deliveries.
- Provide research and analysis to assist with various issues that arise in the execution of the tactical plan.
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets.
- Master in digital campaign management, performance measurement and analytics, online ad operations, and related tools and technology platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of online marketing (ad units, pricing, concepts behind, etc)
- Proficiency with regular media reporting and insights-driven analysis.
- Ability to easily work with data and come up with insights
- Dynamic creative optimization experience preferred
- Excel mastery required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong client-service orientation and proven team player
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- General knowledge of research tools
- BA or equivalent experience required
- 3 – 4 years digital marketing experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.