Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft is currently seeking a Media Planner, US Media to orchestrate US-focused paid media campaigns in support of our global media strategies. This role will be responsible for the strategy, execution, and analysis of large- and small-scale plans targeted to a range of audiences (core, casual, family).
They will oversee traditional and digital channels including linear TV, OTT, branded content, and additional managed service buys that span video, display, and high impact tactics. This role will report into a Senior Manager, US Media and work closely with the Global Media Planning team, media agency, and partners to create best in class campaigns that drive measurable results.
What you will do
Coordinate with the SF and Paris-based Global Media Planning teams to develop US media plans that align with the larger global strategies for assigned brands
- Create, pitch, and rationalize tactical recommendations to Media and Brand leadership
- Own cross-channel strategies spanning linear TV, OTT/streaming, branded content, and additional managed service buys including video, display, and high impact tactics
- Lead day-to-day relationship with agency on strategic topics as well as campaign planning and execution
- Oversee all aspects of execution including spec sheets, timelines, creative rotations, and branded content production. Ensure proper delivery, pacing, and tracking of all media tactics. Maintain accurate budget tracking, including post-campaign reconciliation
- Develop measurement frameworks, evaluate the effectiveness of media channels during and post-campaign, and provide actionable insights and optimizations on a regular basis
Act as the US regional expert on the latest marketplace, industry, and consumption trends
- Craft POVs for knowledge sharing and leverage these insights to continually evolve our plans
- Manage relationships with key media partners to drive collaboration and innovation
- Identify emerging partners and technologies that provide solutions pertinent to our goals and objectives
What you will bring
- Experience in integrated media planning with an emphasis on digital, streaming, and linear channels
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively articulate complex ideas to gain buy in with key stakeholders
- Ability to adapt quickly in an agile and at times ambiguous environment, and manage these changes with the media agency and partners
- Proactive, accountable, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, highly charged environment
- Experience navigating highly matrixed organizations; a natural collaborator who enjoys working across teams and building partnerships to achieve desired results
What you will get
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that’s why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
This job is open to all of the USA
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.