Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation.
A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
We are the connected marketing agency, a full-service agency with modern creative & media, data, and technology services all under one roof.
We are connected in the way we think and the way we work. At the heart of our company are great people that we call Unicorns. Our Unicorns are open, bold, and curious and love to solve complex problems for clients in unique ways.
Right now, we’re looking for a crackerjack Media Supervisor who’ll lead the team in bringing that transformation to life – someone known for incredible strategic thinking, brilliant client interaction and stellar management skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll become known within the company as someone who can tackle quality control for all media planning, oversee the team on day-to-day projects, and artfully translate strategies into innovative media – all while building robust client relationships and developing your team’s talent.
Day to day, that looks something like this:
- Delivering high-quality media planning for clients, serving up a smart, thoughtful understanding of how digital marketing can achieve (and exceed) objectives and goals – you’ll lend this expertise to new business pitches, too
- Performing thorough, insightful campaign analysis, including reporting and optimization recommendations
- Partnering with Account Management and Customer Insight Group, implementing agency and departmental policies and working cross-functionally to champion shared knowledge and establish continuous feedback
- Promoting a culture of shared learning and increasing visibility of media expertise within the agency
- Overseeing budgeting process and performance evaluations to optimize resources and talent development
We’re looking for an ace Media Supervisor who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year college education and five to seven years of media planning and/or buying experience (with at least three years of online experience), and familiarity with Atlas and comparable ad serving technology
- An impressive understanding of the digital environment – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it – and a clear understanding of the media planning and buying process
- Exceptional communication skills – you’re skilled at interpreting client objectives and clearly articulating proposed media strategies and recommendations
- A strong, proven ability to teach analytic skills to staff, developing, encouraging and inspiring them to grow
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.