At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 45 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team!
- Program located in Mapleton
- Part-time and full-time staff needed!
- Over-time available
- 401(k) plan available
- PTO accrual rates increasing with tenure
- FREE Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance available
- Medical, dental and vision available
- Cell phone discounts
- Paid Training
Working as a mental health specialist, you will be able to assist individuals with mental health needs by providing positive behavioral support and individualized planning.
- You will provide support to individuals with a variety of activities, including daily living skills, money management, appointments, community integration and following their support plans. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people’s lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
Wages start at $20/hour with both full-time and part-time schedules available.
- Must be at least 18 years old, 21 years old for some sites
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 2 years of experience working with mental illness
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
WHY THIS JOB?
- Positively change the lives of individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities as well as their families.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.