The playing field is nothing without the players… It’s up to you!
Talan is a consulting firm in innovation and transformation through technology.
For 20 years, Talan has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation and innovation projects in France and abroad.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,000 employees, our goal is to reach more than one billion euros in turnover by 2024.
The Group puts innovation at the heart of its development and operates in areas linked to the technological changes of large groups, such as Data Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, RPA & Smart Automation, Digital Workplace and Blockchain. .
Our consultants evolve within a horizontal organization in which it is possible to develop their skills and their creativity. They are strongly involved in the life of society and contribute to its development: They are our ambassadors. We therefore ensure their professional and human development in order to establish long-term professional relationships with them.
Our Finance Business Unit is a team of 350 employees, mainly experts like you, who work across the entire front-to-back chain on Consulting or Business MOA assignments.
Committing to disability means guaranteeing equal opportunities right from the recruitment stage.
With equal skills, our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Find our CSR commitments here and our actions in favor of diversity here
To strengthen our team specializing in data management, we are looking for confirmed MOA profiles with a good understanding of data issues applied to CIB or financial risks and knowing how to intervene between the business lines and the IT developers.
The purpose of this entity is to support our clients on a wide range of issues related to data management, such as operational strategy, organization & processes, project framing and management, implementation and approval of solutions.
- You will be called upon to intervene, according to your profile, on missions with high added value of consulting, business analysis, project management, in close relationship with the operational staff of the financial markets,
- You will be in charge of integrating strategic decisions into operational processes and/or data management information systems. You will participate in projects for implementing and adapting solutions, organizing, initiating and updating processes and integrating software packages.
- Preliminary studies and feasibility analyses,
- IS master plan, functional mapping and formalization of processes,
- Framing, drafting of expressions of needs and bank approval,
- Assistance in choosing optimal solutions (both internal and external),
- Project planning and coordination,
- Change management and user support.
- Engineering degree in information technology or Master 2 in Finance or Business intelligence,
- Three years of proven experience in an IS or business MOA role on projects related to the implementation of IT solutions in the field of data management,
- Design of functional architectures
- Writing data dictionaries
- Data administration, processing and retrieval approaches
- Repository management
- Good knowledge of capital market activities and financial risks
- Good knowledge of BCBS239 regulatory standards
- Mastery of the following technical environments: VBA/EXCEL, SQL, ACCESS as well as the MS office suite.
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies an asset
- Be familiar with IS issues such as the reliability of production-related processing, the improvement of controls, deadlines and the quality of analyses,
- Honest, rigorous, dynamic, you have already demonstrated your organizational and adaptive skills as well as a strong team spirit,
- Flexibility, creativity and sense of initiative will be your assets to succeed,
- Fluent English.
Compliance, IS, Finance, Data
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.