Headquartered in Los Angeles, AireSpring is an award-winning provider of cloud communications and managed connectivity solutions.
AireSpring provides next-generation communications solutions including AireContact®, AirePBX® – Business VoIP Phone Systems, SIP Trunking, MPLS, and Dedicated Internet Access.
AireSpring has received numerous third-party industry awards: “Product of the Year,” “Best Telecom Deal,” “Best in Show,” and “Top Channel Program.”
AireSpring is privately held, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communication and connectivity solutions at competitive rates.
The primary objective of the MSP/VAR Account Executive is the new business acquisition of MSP and/or VAR customers.
To achieve this goal, the MSP/VAR Account Exec must progressively increase the company client base through prospecting, lead qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, overcoming objections and resistance, and finally closing. This is a full sales role involving both hunting and closing skills.
Additional requirements to be successful in the role will require by not limited to,; putting together sales proposals, coordinating implementation with customer and implementation team, putting together a winnable and closable deal when there seems to be no apparent deal; working with marketing to identify good target leads sources, etc
- Willingness to make 50+ outbound calls per day;
- Willingness to send 50+ outbound emails per day;
- Above average prospecting/hunting skills;
- Skill at getting in contact with the appropriate contact;
- Ability to penetrate the organization deep and wide to find all relevant stakeholders in a deal.
- Skill at piquing interest and prequalifying the lead quickly;
- Above-average skill at conducting discoveries and needs analysis;
- Excellent skill at closing an opportunity;
- Excellent follow up skills;
- Resourcefulness and initiative in getting things done;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Above average practical understanding of technology;
- Relentless desire and drive to win;
- 4+ years of sales experience.
- Minimum of 2 years as a hunter in an outbound cold calling environment;
- Minimum of 2 years as a closer;
- Previous experience with CRM systems;
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- A highly motivated and dedicated team
- Medical Benefits
- 401K with employer match
- Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
- Paid Parking
- In-House Espresso / Latte Machines
- AT&T Discount on personal mobile plan
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.