Mirantis helps organizations ship code faster on public and private clouds. The company provides a public cloud experience on any infrastructure from the data center to the edge.
With Lens and the Mirantis Cloud Native Platform, Mirantis empowers a new breed of Kubernetes developers by removing infrastructure and operations complexity and providing one cohesive cloud experience for complete app and devops portability, a single pane of glass, and automated full-stack lifecycle management with continuous updates.
Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Liberty Mutual, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Societe Generale, Splunk, and Volkswagen. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.
For more than 13 years, Agilent Development Center at Mirantis has been working as part of Agilent on building laboratory solutions to meet the full spectrum of customers’ needs. Our team is growing, and today we are looking for talented .NET Developers who would join our department.
As a Software Engineer in our Research & Development group at Mirantis, you will be part of a team that designs and develops new scientific software components. We build solutions for organizing laboratories in distributed environments, storing experimental measurements, managing instruments, security and access control, data management with flexible, scalable on-prem & cloud storage options, and API allowing partner integrations.
Your primary responsibilities will include close work with the team and Product Owner on project requirements, design, research, development, and tests for desktop, server, and web applications.
- 3+ years experience in .NET development;
- Solid understanding of software engineering practices, coding, and code review;
- Technical background in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms;
- Experience in .NET LINQ;
- Knowledge of database technologies;
- Ability to solve complex technical tasks, provide and analyze different solutions, estimate their impact;
- Proactive at technical solutions (suggest product, architecture, and process improvements);
- Excellent knowledge of software development life cycle, Agile methodologies;
- Good soft and communication skills;
- Good in written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- It would be a plus :
- Web-development, design, and development REST API with .NET Core;
- Cloud solutions and microservices architecture.
Opportunities we can offer:
- A high-energy environment of a company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued;
- Competitive compensation package with monthly indexation under the USD exchange rate (after an interview);
- Paid vacation, 100% paid sick list;
- Medical insurance;
- Benefits program with additional money for sport, health, education, etc.
We are a Leader for Container Management in G2 (#2 after AWS)!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.