PubW is a bespoke business unit set up to bring the full power of the Publicis Groupe together to support Walmart’s media and data needs. Through our Power of One model, we put Walmart at the centre bringing together specialists in strategy, media investment, data, influencers, commerce, and content delivering a highly connected, purpose-led and collaborative approach for our clients.
PubW’s mission is to help Walmart navigate a period of intense change, continually keeping them “one more step ahead”. This means challenging conventions, driving continual progress, and pushing the marketplace to keep Walmart at the forefront of the media industry.
Our approach is grounded in using data and technology to connect with real people across the full-funnel, ensuring that Walmart’s investment in media is directly contributing to innovative marketing experiences, driving brand and business growth.
The Strategy Operations Planner supports the client’s day-to-day account needs across various brands as well as for the business units and portfolio.
The Strategy Operations Planner will help manage the Assistant Strategy Operations Planners and support the Supervisor and other strategy managers/planners, as well as the business operations teams with standing account management and reporting. The Strategy Operations Planner will need to have media experience.
• Manage all budget and flighting in MediaTools
• Set up Authorize for approvals that are inclusive of all channel
allocations, taxes and fees
o Each month, update the eAuths to reflect changes for brand approval
o Provide eAuth numbers to client for PO development, if applicable
• Work with client finance to provide reporting from Authorize and
MediaOcean for the PO Tracker if applicable
• Responsible for monthly Authorize FMC reporting
• Help provide and oversee monthly savings documents (if applicable)
• Oversee and update flowcharts and budget documents with accuracy
o Track budget and flowchart changes with detail and organization
• Support strategy team with reach and frequency deliveries using Tardiis/
• Provide monthly tracking updates for internal review and submission
• Support on building charts and slides for client presentations
• Update weekly TV, digital, etc. goals in MediaTools based on the latest
budget from planning and provide to investment teams
• Update MediaTools with flighting costs from investment teams
• Update weekly media highlights, coordinating updates with investment
teams and preparing client ready slides for issuance
• Maintain the taxonomy to be used in MediaTools for the upcoming year
• Spearhead reporting for client: Monthly budget tracker/flowcharts, MMM or audits
• Support Assistant Planners in process, best practices, prioritization and accuracy
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Media planning experience
• Working knowledge of PC
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Detail-oriented and comfortable working with numbers
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong team player with the ability to collaborate, work on own initiative
and occasionally unsupervised
• Ability to communicate effectively by telephone, in writing, or in person
(inclusive of external partners)
• Positive, can-do attitude
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.