Clean Earth is one of the largest specialty waste companies in the United States providing remediation, disposal, recycling, and beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil, dredged material, and hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our vast portfolio of technologies and services touches nearly every industry that generates waste including energy, infrastructure, commercial, industrial, retail, and healthcare markets.
It is our unique capability of providing a one-source, full-service solution to handle multiple waste streams from a single customer that separates us from the competition. Our processes are detailed, our due diligence is tireless, and our results provide unmatched recycling solutions for our customers with the utmost in customer service.
Every day Clean Earth takes a hands-on, dedicated approach to recycling and beneficially reusing waste that would otherwise go into landfills. Allow our team of experts to provide a customized waste disposal and recycling solution for your company, tailored to your needs, and your goals.
Under general direction, provides administrative support to all Soils and Dredge Sites including but not limited to entering Oracle requisitions on behalf of the sites, performing receiving activities in Oracle for the sites and other support activities as determined by supervisor.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Enter Purchase Requisitions in Oracle for Soils and Dredge for Transportation and Disposal activities
- Contact each site to determine and agree what requisitions can be entered on their behalf
- Perform receiving activities in Oracle to ensure invoices are matched for payment when required.
- Provide daily report of requisitions and receipts processed per site
- Follow up with Regional Procurement Coordinators and other Procurement staff to ensure requisitions have been processed into Purchase Orders
- Interface with Vendors to ensure they have their corresponding Purchase Numbers generated in Oracle
- Perform necessary data entry & record keeping activities as determined by supervisor
- Provide planning support to sites to ensure that their requirements are known in advance to ensure proper requisitioning.
- Process emergency requisitions as needed and provide PO number from Oracle for emergency vendor to execute work
- Keep tract of vendor invoices to ensure invoices correspond with appropriate requisitions and Purchase orders.
- Run required reports for the facility
- Perform other reasonably related tasks as assigned by management.
Basic Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support and customer service
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrates excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Oracle
- Attention to Detail
- Demonstrates the ability to efficiently manage own time, activities and resources. Identify specific activities required to accomplish objectives, rank them in order of importance, and coordinate and act to achieve desired results; prioritize complex multiple activities and projects. Recommends improvements to prevent reemergence of resolved issues.
- Initiative – Actively attempts to influence events to achieve results. Knows when to originate independent action to achieve goals. Is self-starting rather than passive accepting. Demonstrates the ability to function independently; resolve problems without direction.
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Team Participation
Clean Earth offers competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance plans starting on the first day of employment; paid time off, wellness benefits, employee discount program, tuition assistance, and a 401k with company matching.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Clean Earth’s website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate application procedure: Call toll free (833) 209-2659 and leave your name, phone number, city and state of residence. Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. This line is dedicated to disability applications only. No other inquiries will receive a response.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.