OUR NATIONAL CONVERSATION
OUR NATIONAL CONVERSATION (ONC) seeks to become a gathering place where citizens from all walks of life can engage in intelligent, civil, and inclusive conversations about politics and public policy.
We are part media company, part think tank, part social movement. Our goal is to produce practical, innovative, and nonpartisan proposals designed to make America a better country. We want our work to be so good that those in positions of authority simply must pay attention – and act.
Job Title: Outreach Coordination Intern
Reports To: Director of Business Operations
The Outreach Coordination Intern contributes to ONC’s mission of providing non-partisan news, opinions, and policy solutions by completing essential tasks in the Administration Department working closely with the Director of Business Operations. The Outreach Coordination Intern is responsible for researching, creating, and managing our various outreach lists. They will also maintain organization of our Google Drive including cataloging all content. This intern will work closely with the Director of Business Operations, various team leads, but most work will be completed independently, therefore, time management is an essential skill for this role.
This position is remote, with work primarily conducted over Zoom and Slack, so applicants must be comfortable coordinating in a remote environment and are expected to maintain a high level of communication. Many people choose to extend their internship past the amount of time they initially committed to. Preferably, this intern will commit to at least the end of the Fall semester (December 16th, 2022).
Benefits: Flexible schedule, college credit, professional networking, and resume-building experience.
Compensation: This is not a paid position.
- Researching and creating outreach lists
- Maintaining outreach lists that currently exist
- When necessary draft outreach emails and network with contacts
- Communicating effectively with the Director of Business Operations and CEO as needed
- Attend weekly organization-wide team meetings
The Outreach Coordinator Intern should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- Interest in Administration, Human Resources, Executive Assistant Roles or working towards a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, and/or related fields
- Responsive, consistent, and effective communicator, even during conflict
- Ability to work remotely and on their own schedule in order to make deadlines
- Proficient in G-Suite preferred
- Great organization skills
- Ability to keep information confidential
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.