FOUNDATION RECOVERY SYSTEMS
Foundation Recovery Systems, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Outside Sales Rep.
We serve Missouri and the surrounding states since 1992 in Iowa, Illinois, Arkansas, Kansas, and other nearby areas.
We aim to educate and empower our customers to make the best choice and set the bar higher for the world of contracting. Our employees are initially and continuously trained in order to deliver the best possible customer experience, and to offer a permanent solution that we stand behind.
We here at Foundation Recovery Systems are dedicated to finding a Outside Sales Rep that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the 2012 & 2018 BBB Torch award from the Mid-Missouri Better Business Bureau, and currently hold an A+ BBB rating.
Our rating highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
Join one of the fastest growing, game-changing organizations in its industry and create a foundation for personal growth and future success!
Look no further….
Our Outside Sales Professionals are the friendly face of our organization and integral to our success. They partner with our homeowners to diagnose issues and estimate repairs through our basement waterproofing and foundation solutions. As a member of the Groundworks tribe of companies, you will receive qualified, high quality leads and appointments.
What We Offer:
- Industry leading compensation programs
- Ability to obtain company vehicle and gas card allowance
- Warm leads pre-scheduled daily based on your availability
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- World-class paid training and support
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, and 401(k) with a company match.
What You Will Do:
- Travel within sales territory to conduct in-home inspections
- Diagnose/educate the homeowner on the issues they have in their home and provide solutions for those foundation, basement, or crawlspace issues
- Estimate the repairs and provide homeowner with sell-able job proposals
- Close sales with customers in the home
- Maintain relationships with customers while tracking sales lead pipeline
Best Qualified Candidates Possess:
- Previous background in business-to-consumer in-home sales
- Clearly defined sales and income goals along with a strong commitment to their execution
- Work in the construction, foundation repair, or similar home services industry
- Positive “can do” attitude focused on customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.