Website PUBLICIS HEALTH MEDIA
PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
At PHM, we sit squarely at the intersection of Publicis Health, the largest Healthcare Communications network in the world, and Publicis Media, the number one buyer of media in the US. This gives us access to talent, technology and data to help us deliver the market-leading solutions that give our clients true competitive advantage.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people.
The Paid Search Supervisor is responsible for leading the team of Search Managers and Associates for a client or group of brands to ensure best in class strategy and execution as well as a team growth.
- Strong knowledge of the search landscape (paid and organic), how consumers leverage search and how brands can benefit from a strong search presence
- Expertise in search campaign implementation, management, analysis and optimization
- Strong ability to link brand goals search campaign organizing and execution
- Understanding of the digital landscape and agency capabilities
- Strong understanding of client category landscape and competitive factors
- Broad knowledge of all media functions (planning, SEO, online and offline Media, technology, etc.)
- Strong understanding of digital landscape
- Proficient project management and time management skills
- Strong understanding of analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst)
- Expert level understanding of Excel functions (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building) and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of search and media landscape tools (Keyword Planner and competitive tools such as SEM Rush, comScore, Kantar, etc.)
- Well versed in vendor landscape
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
- Responsible for strategic approach of SEM campaigns
- Lead collaboration with search and client engagement teams to establish and evolve client search strategy
- Helps to facilitate cross-departmental collaboration by working with team members to craft synergistic plans and reports. Openly reaches out to leverage learnings across agency capabilities
- Aligns search campaigns with client goals
- Ensure campaigns utilize search best practices and continually striving to test, innovate and expand
- Correlates campaign dependencies to other media channels and plans appropriate flighting
- Provide consistent team leadership, driving team education, goal setting and career growth
- Monitors competitive landscape and understands and communicates campaign impact
- Utilizes various reporting interfaces and campaign management software as applicable
- Supervises Associates and/or Managers
- Collaborate with SEO team to craft and communicate holistic approach to search marketing
- Extensive knowledge of the role, strengths and weaknesses of a variety of media channels
- Consistently leads internal and external discussions in all media topic areas. Active participant in meetings
- Consistently keeps team informed on status of projects verbally and/or in writing
- Takes initiative and shows accountability for teams work
- Ability to proactively solve problems, improve processes, create efficiencies and contribute to POVs and team thought leadership
- Builds trusting relationships with client counterparts
- Viewed by the client as strategic search expert
- Key point of contact and primary search escalation point for the assigned client
- Responsible for the quality, depth and timeliness of client facing deliverables and presentations
- Able to lead clients through financial discussions and addresses budget/financial/scope related questions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exhibits integrity and trust
- Exhibits self-development
- Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
- Proven ability to lead people and projects
- Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment; Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic); Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style
- Able to problem solve and provide alternative solutions
- Ability to build relationships, lead, and communicate across work groups
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-7 years search campaign management experience
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
- Google AdWords Certification desired
- Knowledge of search campaign management tools a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.