WHO ARE WE?
We’ve been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
As a Custodial Associate, reporting to the Custodial Supervisor, you will be responsible for daily cleaning tasks in designated areas of the facility. This includes dusting, wiping, mopping, sweeping, washroom cleaning, spot cleaning floors, emptying garbage containers and carpet cleaning as required.
Shifts available include days and afternoons\:
Thursday and Friday
- 7:30am to 3:30 pm – days
- 2:00pm to 10:00pm – afternoons
Your work will include:
- Dusts and wipes all facility fixtures, wipes ledges and window sills, polishes office furniture, spot cleans walls, partitions, light switches and doors
- Cleans and polishes chrome and stainless steel
- Cleans partition glass and facility pillars/posts that are within arm’s reach
- Cleans and disinfects washrooms including, toilets, counters, sinks, mirrors, partition frames, dispensers, baseboards and floors.
- Restocks washroom dispensers containing hand soap, paper towels and toilet tissue
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Career advancement opportunities.
- On site parking pass.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A minimum of 6 months of cleaning experience will be valued, training will be provided.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to walk, stand and bend for long periods of time
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.